ITASCA, Ill., Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fellowes®, Inc., announced today its newest home product innovation, the AeraMax™ line of air purifiers. With state-of-the-art technology that automatically monitors air and adjusts its settings, the new AeraMax series helps families breathe easier in their homes – where air is up to five times more polluted, according to EPA findings.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
"As Americans, we spend 90 percent of our time indoors breathing in harmful pollutants like germs and viruses," said Nancy Heaton, Director of Global Marketing, Business Machines, Fellowes, Inc. "Fellowes' new AeraMax™ Air Purifiers filter the air so you and your family can breathe easier."
The Fellowes AeraMax 100, 200 and 300 models are designed to meet various room sizes while safely and quietly ridding the air of harmful pollutants.
Each model is equipped with top-of-the-line features including:
- True HEPA filters that safely eliminate 99.97 percent of airborne particles, including viruses, germs, dust, mold, pollen, ragweed, pet dander and cigarette smoke
- Effortless technology that offers total innovation and convenience with:
- Ultra Quiet operation that minimizes noise through sensors that monitor the air quality and automatically adjust the fan speed
- Automatic filter change indicators
- Automatic fan speeds that increase air turnover by up to 50 percent to remove increased airborne allergens during peak allergy and cold/flu seasons
- User-friendly touch screen technology with back-lit performance LEDs
- Independent certifications from the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) and the California Air Resource Board (CARB), Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA), UL Listed and Energy Star-certified (for the 200 and 300 models).
The AeraMax™ line of products is available on Amazon.com for a suggested retail value ranging from $119.99 to $239.99. For more information on Fellowes' state-of-the-art air purifiers, visit www.fellowes.com.
About Fellowes, Inc.
Fellowes, Inc. offers an extensive range of products to equip the home and workspace, including paper shredders, air purifiers, binders, laminators, desktop accessories and record storage solutions. Founded in 1917 by Harry Fellowes and headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, Fellowes, Inc. employs more than 1,200 people throughout the world and has operations in 20 countries. Fellowes products are now readily available in over 100 countries across the globe. For more information, visit www.fellowes.com.