Benjamin Moore Natura Premium Interior Paint
Why is the product certified?
The Benjamin Moore® Natura® Premium Interior Paint is Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there's still more to it. In order for paint to meet the above requirement, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met when:
- Monitoring volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted by the paint;
- Evaluating the performance of the paint. It must meet or exceed all physical performance standards the country it is used in requires; and
- Reviewing chemicals to ensure the allergenic and sensitizing chemicals are as low as possible or non-existent.
What are the product's features?
The Benjamin Moore Natura Premium Interior Paint features:
- Zero VOCs* – environmentally friendly
- No harsh fumes** – low odor
- Zero emissions**
- Quick drying – returns the room for use the same day
- Paint & Primer Together – saves time
- Available in over 3,500 colors – unlimited color selection
- Patented technology – Natura U.S. Patent No. 8,507,579
- Zero VOC Gennex® colorants – U.S. Patent No. 7,402,627 & 7,750,074
* According to EPA Method 24
** Zero emissions detected according to CDPH/EHLB/Standard Method V1.1, 2010
What's inside the product?
The Benjamin Moore Natura Premium Interior Paint is made of 100% acrylic latex—not to be confused with natural latex that comes from the sap of rubber trees—that uses patented technology and colorants.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The Benjamin Moore Natura Premium Interior Paint comes in:
- Finishes: Flat, Eggshell, and Semi-Gloss
- Sizes: Quarts, Gallons and Fives
Where can I buy the product?
You can buy the Benjamin Moore Natura Interior Paint exclusively at Benjamin Moore independent retailers.