AeraMax™ DB5 Baby Air Purifier
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly™?
The AeraMax™ DB5 Air Purifier is Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there’s still more to it. In order for an air cleaner to meet the above requirement, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met when:
- Reducing allergens from the air;
- Monitoring allergen levels after use to ensure reduction of allergens is a result of removal, not just redistribution; and
- Monitoring ozone levels to ensure they remain within the Code of Federal Regulations Guidelines.
What are the product’s features?
The AeraMax™ DB5 Air Purifier provides protection for air babies breathe by effectively cleaning rooms up to 200 square feet. The AeraSmart™ sensor detects the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air clean. The air cleaner features:
- 4-Stage hospital-type system that reduces odors and cleans the air of allergens, mold spores, dust particles, viruses and germs, and diaper odors.
- True HEPA filter with AeraSafe™ antimicrobial treatment that safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, and cigarette smoke.
- AeraSmart™ Sensor that monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified.
- Ultra quiet operation and night mode with dimmed lights for undisturbed sleep.
- Effective air cleaning in small-sized rooms up to 200 square feet.
- Child Lock that allows you to lock the display panel to avoid accidental operation.
- Filter Change Indicators that let you know when it is time to replace your Carbon or True HEPA filter.
- User-friendly capacitive touch display panel that effectively communicates machine performance;
- To learn more from the manufacturer, click here.
What’s inside the product?
The AeraMax™ DB5 Air Purifier features a 4-stage hospital-type filtration that effectively purifies air. The True HEPA filter with AeraSafe™ antimicrobial treatment safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, and cigarette smoke. A carbon filter effectively removes odors and captures large airborne particulates.
Does the product come in different sizes or colors?
The AeraMax™ DB5 Air Purifier does not come in other colors. It is available in sizes meant for rooms up to 200 square feet.
Where can I buy the product?
You can buy the AeraMax™ DB5 Air Purifier here.