- Value of Certification
What is the Value of My Product Being Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
As a program member, you will have the right to use the Certification Mark on your product, packaging, collateral, advertising, marketing, and more. Along with the Certification Mark, you will be legally entitled to use the phrase asthma & allergy friendly® in association with your product.
- The Certification Program will also enhance your marketing activities by informing, educating, and empowering asthma and allergy interested consumers, retailers, and opinion leaders—real value in a time when marketing budgets are strained.
- You will have access to a wealth of exclusive information that will help you maximize the value proposition of your product and company and increase customer loyalty.
- Working synergistically with ASL and retailers is a powerful collaboration to integrate promotional strategies, build a relationship with your customers, and achieve mutual goals.
What Are the Features and Benefits of the asthma & allergy friendly® Certification Program?
Features of the program
Benefits of the program
- Program web site
- Program social networks including Facebook and Twitter
- Content marketing from publications and newsletters
- YouTube channel
- Direct promotion to the patient and medical community
- Attendance at medical meetings
- Delivers expert opinion in national media
- Seasonal and year-round public relations activities
- Direct e-mail marketing and newsletters
- Direct e-mail response to in-bound enquiries
- Print advertising and advertorials
- Print collateral including a brochure in print and PDF form
- Telemarketing in-bound
- Direct mail activities
- Certification web site listing
- Involvement with our social networks and promotions
- Mentions and features in Program News
- Contributions to our e- blasts and newsletters
- Enhanced corporate relationship and social responsibility
- Advice on promotional campaigns
- Assistance to retailer proposals
- Domain expertise in maximizing your public relations message
- Access to marketing and medical leaders with domain expertise
- Access to relevant media through Certification Program publications
- Access to relevant medical media outlets
- Access to relevant trade publications
- Option for participation in the various federal research programs
- Regular bulletins and newsletters
- Collaborate with the network of Certification Program participants
- Access to educational seminars