AeraMax™ 100 Air Purifier
Why is the product Certified asthma & allergy friendly®?
The AeraMax™ 100 Air Purifier is Certified asthma & allergy friendly™ because it is scientifically proven to considerably reduce your exposure to allergens.
But there’s still more to it. In order for an air cleaner to meet the above requirement, strict standards for appropriate levels must be met when:
- Reducing allergens from the air;
- Monitoring allergen levels after use to ensure reduction of allergens is a result of removal, not just redistribution; and
- Monitoring ozone levels to ensure they remain within the Code of Federal Regulations Guidelines.
What are the product’s features?
- 4-stage hospital-type filtration.
- AeraSmart™ Sensor that monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified.
- True HEPA filter with AeraSafe™ antimicrobial treatment that safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, and cigarette smoke.
- Extremely effective at removing influenza and cold viruses from indoor air (based on independent testing).
- Carbon filter removes odors.
- Aera+™ Mode for allergy and cold/flu seasons.
- Ultra quiet operation.
- Fan Speed Indicator that lets you manually adjust the fan speed setting – low, medium, or high.
- Filter Change Indicators that let you know when it is time to replace your Carbon or True HEPA filter.
- User-friendly capacitive touch display panel that effectively communicates machine performance;